Monday, August 15, 2011

Day one of Eryacne gel.

I managed to get in to see my GP today at last. My middle daughter's diagnosis of my skin as measles notwithstanding. She's only four, bless her. I even ventured out without makeup so the doctor got to see the full story.

I have a referral for a dermatologist so I can access the magical Roaccutane, but will have to wait until tomorrow before calling for an appointment. Then we will see how long the wait is.

In the meantime, I have been prescribed topical rather than pill form antibiotics, Eryacne. Which means a switch from the ASAP skincare products for the duration of the waiting period. Hopefully I will be able to use them up after the Roaccutane treatment, they were expensive. Maybe I will sell the unopened stuff on eBay.

Here is a pic of my skin on day one with Eryacne.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. pon foto despues de hacerte el tratamiento del eriacne

    ReplyDelete